Top Rock Jeep Club

If you're worried about it breaking, you should just stay home.

Forums

Forum Home > Events > Badlands Off Road Park - August 12-14th, 2011

Kasper
Administrator

A few of us are planning this trip (Prerun and I) in August and want to extend the invite to the Top Rock Club.  It's an open invite that we started on the wi4x4.com forum and all are welcome.

Info:

When: Possible travel Thursday the 11th, wheeling the 12th,13th and travel back on the 14th.

Where: Badlands Off Road Park • 3968 North Xavier • Attica, IN 47918 http://www.badlandsoffroad.com/

More details to follow.

June 20, 2011 at 11:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Willjeepforfood
Site Owner

Awesome, thanks for posting! I am not sure what August will bring yet but I am a def maybe!

June 21, 2011 at 11:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lucky

Perhaps......

I will have to see what the next few weeks bring.

--

PUSSIES WILL NEVER BE HEROES!!!:D

June 21, 2011 at 12:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jay

Bad weekend for me... Family Reunion.

--

'95 YJ lllllll

All work done at Blaze-N-Performance

June 21, 2011 at 3:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Prerun

I'm in the process of sleeving my d30 in preparation for this run as I type this. I'm going out to the shop to see if the paint is dry and start putting it back together. 

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the Apple Valley trip with you guys and Badlands in August. 

--

www.WOHVA.com

June 24, 2011 at 3:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

debsjk

Another "group" off the JK-forum is going the weekend before.  I will have to see what weekend works out better.  I might eventually get to wheel with you guys:P

June 26, 2011 at 12:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kasper
Administrator

JK-Forum :roll:, just kidding let me know if you decide to come with.

July 14, 2011 at 9:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

jkadventure

Hi Huys... still planning on coming! IL Extreme Jeep club which are a bunch of great guys in Jk's and a few other rigs will also be there the weekend before but I don't think I can make that!

--

2007 JK | Currie RJ III D60's ARB's 5.13s | 42" SWAMPERS...

July 29, 2011 at 12:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kasper
Administrator

jkadventure at July 29, 2011 at 12:29 PM

Hi Huys... still planning on coming! IL Extreme Jeep club which are a bunch of great guys in Jk's and a few other rigs will also be there the weekend before but I don't think I can make that!

A few of us are still going.  Will be there late Thursday night and wheeling Friday and Sat.  Looking forward to seeing your rig....

August 1, 2011 at 9:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

jkadventure

Kasper at August 1, 2011 at 9:14 AM

jkadventure at July 29, 2011 at 12:29 PM

A few of us are still going.  Will be there late Thursday night and wheeling Friday and Sat.  Looking forward to seeing your rig....

Looks like myself and a friend with a well built tj are coming Friday morning through Sat. How many people do you have coming and are the jeeps fairly built?! (lockers, bigger tires, etc...?!)

--

August 1, 2011 at 2:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kasper
Administrator

A lot of people backed out on this trip.  But Prerun (LJ, lockers on 35's) and I (JKU, lockers, on 37's), and two XJ's on 35's.  I believe they both have at least one locker.  A few others may come....but no stockers that I know of.  Not sure if we can keep up with the 42" swampers.....but I would try...lol

August 1, 2011 at 3:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Prerun

@Kasper: Is Genetic Disposition going on Thursday with us? I think that his rig is on 33's. I don't think that anyone in our group will be wheeling with less than 33's. 

--

www.WOHVA.com

August 1, 2011 at 4:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kasper
Administrator

Prerun at August 1, 2011 at 4:11 PM

@Kasper: Is Genetic Disposition going on Thursday with us? I think that his rig is on 33's. I don't think that anyone in our group will be wheeling with less than 33's. 

He mentioned that he had Friday off, so I assumed he was coming Thurs. night.  I will PM him and ask.

August 1, 2011 at 4:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jkadventure

I am not a wheeling snob... sorry if that came off wrong! We'll all be just fine and have a great time. I will probably just drive my Jeep down with the small street tires then (40" BFG's!!!) I am about 2.5 hrs away and will enjoy the ride. My buddies jeep is a TJ with D60's and 40" swampers... he'll be trailering!!! At any rate I will make sure I catch up with you guys next week but you can email me at jkadventuremidwest@gmail.com for my cell number. If there are just a couple guys coming from up north you could wheel at Lake Geneva Thursday evening and camp at my house and we could all drive down Friday. Just an offer.

--

August 1, 2011 at 5:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Willjeepforfood
Site Owner

I have to say I am fairly suprised the 60's hold up to the 42" tires? If I do anything I am going 38x14.5's this winter and thats all the limit I want to push. :)

I don't think I will make this trip, I just spent $300 bucks going to APV and I need to make some repairs. But, I personally appreciate the chance and offers by everyone setting this up! Thanks Kasper, Prerun and JK! You guys have fun and be safe!

August 3, 2011 at 10:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

debsjk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_GULUfqnw8

Do a search for zip line-dirty delta style.  This is the fun we had at the badlands Saturday!

August 8, 2011 at 8:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kasper
Administrator

debsjk at August 8, 2011 at 8:30 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_GULUfqnw8

Do a search for zip line-dirty delta style.  This is the fun we had at the badlands Saturday!

Note to self, no zip line dd style....LOL.  

hmm...still no proof you have a Jeep Deb!  wish you guys could have made this coming weekend.

August 8, 2011 at 9:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

debsjk

Grrr...I really do have a jeep:/  If you have a FB acct look me up.  There are TONZ of pics on my FB that someone tagged me in.  Or here is mine  http://s828.photobucket.com/albums/zz207/sanedeb/Badlands%20August/

October I plan to go back, but prob in the middle of the month...hubby is hunting in the beginning sometime.

August 8, 2011 at 2:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

magik235

debsjk at August 8, 2011 at 2:27 PM

Grrr...I really do have a jeep:/  If you have a FB acct look me up.  There are TONZ of pics on my FB that someone tagged me in.  Or here is mine  http://s828.photobucket.com/albums/zz207/sanedeb/Badlands%20August/

October I plan to go back, but prob in the middle of the month...hubby is hunting in the beginning sometime.

Nice pictures. Looks like everyone had fun.

--

1971 Jeep CJ5 - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2608975/1

1992 Jeep YJ - http://cardomain.com/ride/3139147

1987 GMC Jimmy - http://www.wi4x4.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3275

2000 Jeep XJ   -   1994 Chevy S10 ZR2

August 8, 2011 at 9:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kasper
Administrator

jkadventure at August 1, 2011 at 5:03 PM

I am not a wheeling snob... sorry if that came off wrong! We'll all be just fine and have a great time. I will probably just drive my Jeep down with the small street tires then (40" BFG's!!!) I am about 2.5 hrs away and will enjoy the ride. My buddies jeep is a TJ with D60's and 40" swampers... he'll be trailering!!! At any rate I will make sure I catch up with you guys next week but you can email me at jkadventuremidwest@gmail.com for my cell number. If there are just a couple guys coming from up north you could wheel at Lake Geneva Thursday evening and camp at my house and we could all drive down Friday. Just an offer.

I'm heading out at noon on Thursday and don't think I will have time to wheel at your place.  Thanks for the offer though.   A few of us will be staying at the Attica Family Campground near the park and will meet up with you on Friday.  I will send you my number  via email.

August 9, 2011 at 9:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.